Sam Johnson, 22, practices roping on "Dexter" at the Lindenwood Apartments in Albany on Jan. 14. Johnson and friends do this several times per week to keep in practice for cattle branding season.
I’m in my last year at LBCC, majoring in both English and Journalism. Currently I have not newspaper or reporting experience, but to gain some this term and further into the school year. Next year may or may not find me at OSU, depending on what programs I discover there as I’ve just started looking into their degrees.
Oregon is the only state I’ve lived in-I really love the Northwest! Like most Oregonians, I like to go hiking, camping, outdoorsy things. I also read a lot, and I knit off and on. The jobs that I have always been the most successful at and loved are in grocery stores. I’m probably the only person in the world who likes being a checker. Later this month, I’m going to start working at Market of Choice in Corvallis. I’m sure I’ll have many stories to write from working there.
No comments:
Post a Comment